On Campus Visit Programs
A lot of the students we talk to say that they really knew they would go to Creighton after first visit to campus. Many say they felt at home when they came to Creighton or that the university "felt right" when they first arrived.
To make sure more students have that experience, we have several events on campus throughout the year.
CU Sunday (Open House)
Creighton's CU Sunday Open Houses are a great way to get a feel for Creighton's campus life and an overview of Creighton. You choose the events that fit your schedule best:
- Learn about Creighton's admission and scholarship process
- Explore more than 50 academic programs at our Majors Fair
- Visit with faculty
- Talk with an Admissions Representative
- Tour campus
- Learn about college life from current students
- See it all, including the exciting additions to Creighton's campus
- Have lunch on us
CU Sunday is scheduled for
Sunday, April 28, 2013
(Online registration will be available in early 2013. Inquire here to get all the latest information, including registration availability.)
Jay Days (Weekday Visit Program)
Learn about Creighton in smaller group sessions than CU Sunday Open House. Jay Days have a specific agenda and are scheduled on weekdays, while classes are in session, to give you a good feel for campus life. Get a more detailed look at Creighton during Jay Days:
- Tour campus
- Meet with faculty
- Find out about the resources available at Creighton
- Get the details about admission and scholarships
- Enjoy lunch with us and meet your future classmates
Jay Days is scheduled for
- October 29, 2012
- November 12, 2012
Admitted Student Days
See what Creighton and college life are really like!
Learn about Creighton and meet future classmates at one of our Admitted Student Days. Our Admitted Student Days have a set agenda and are scheduled on weekdays while classes are in session to give you a good feel for campus life.
At Creighton's Admitted Student Day you will:
- Learn more about how advising and class registration works at Creighton
- Find out about summer orientation and the housing selection process
- Get details about financial aid and scholarships
- Hear current CU students talk about student life
- Enjoy a tour of campus
- Stay overnight to experience life on campus with current students (limited availability)
- Have the opportunity shadow a nurse on the Sunday before Admitted Student Day--NURSING STUDENTS ONLY
Admitted Student Days are scheduled for the following days:
- Friday, March 22, 2013
- Monday, March 25, 2013
- Monday, April 8, 2013
- Monday, April 15, 2013
Admitted Student Days are open only to students who have been admitted to Creighton University. Registration will be available after January 1, 2013.
Registration will be available later in the fall.
While visiting campus is great, sometimes it's just not feasible, especially when you're just starting your college search. That's why we bring Creighton to you. Throughout the year, we hold receptions in areas all around the country, so that families will become familiar with both Creighton University and their representative in the Admissions office.
Receptions are a casual way for us to get to know each other better:
- mix and mingle with other prospective Creighton families
- hear from Creighton's senior administration
- meet current CU students and parents
- hear from alumni about what opportunities await you after graduating from CU
- and get some of your questions answered in person
There are no receptions scheduled at this time.
College fairs are one way people used to check out colleges and universities before the internet. They still work for people who like to look at materials off-line and talk face-to-face. Free and open to the public, college fairs allow students and their parents to talk to admission representatives from Creighton and other colleges and universities. You can discuss course offerings, admission and financial aid requirements, college life in general, and other information pertinent to the college selection process.
We are pleased to offer individual interviews to prospective high school seniors throughout the country. These meetings provide a great opportunity to gather useful information about academic programs, the application process, student financial aid, and more.
Interviews are scheduled on the hour and are by appointment only.